The new way of working at K9 Dog Grooming from May 2020
Due to COVID-19
In order to comply with Government guidelines the following changes have been put in place
1. On arrival of your appointment please I will come out to you, the same applies on return (Strict appointment times will be given)
2. Just ONE PERSON to drop off and collect
3. I will ask you to place your dog in the cage or pen provided in the grooming room please use the HAND GEL provided, and take your dogs COLLAR & LEAD HOME with you, bring it back to collect your dog
5. Matted coats will be CLIPPED SHORT
6. PAYMENT The invoice will be emailed or text, payment can be made by –
1. BACS – details are on the invoice.
2. Debit or Credit Card – via the invoice app.
3. Cash – in an envelope please
If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms DO NOT ATTEND the appointment, I will re-arrange it
PPE will be used and thorough cleaning after each groom will take place
Thank you for your cooperation